February 22, 2017
Have you noticed how people love lists? We’ve even created these new things called “listicles” which attempt to replace journalism with laundry lists. Pretty sweet. If you’ve arrived at this page because you want to learn more about me, you’ll see I’ve told my life story in list form and out of chronological order for your enjoyment and edification.
Please note: This is an “organic” list, which means it will grow as I remember stuff. Come back often!
- I have three kids and three stepkids for a total of 44 children.
- I am a writer.
- I am an actor, though not a very good one. I’m better at making up stuff (see item 4) than memorizing scripts and putting on costumes.
- I’ve done improv comedy acting for 20 years. Sometimes there have been audiences to witness it.
- I am a musician. I am in a band called Jim/John Make Noise and I also write silly fun songs. You can even hire me to do this.
- I am married to the most wonderful and patient woman on Earth. Also, she possesses a razor-sharp wit and a smile that freezes me in my tracks. She is a fan of my brand of idiocy.
- I am a photographer and I want to do more of it.
- I would rather live in the woods.
- Cars are the bane of my existence.
- Driving is also the bane of my existence.
- People driving cars are the bane of existence.
- I went to five colleges but defied some people’s expectations and graduated anyway.
- I’m a self-diagnosed with misophonia. Which means if I can hear you eating, I will slug you. And you will deserve it.
- I have absolutely no clue who I am or what I should be doing. I always think I should be someone else. Still working on this.